PRESS ABOUT BLUE GRIFFIN
- "…high quality young label…" Gramophone Magazine (UK)
- "...a consistent stream of exceptionally enjoyable recordings." American Record Guide
- "[Blue Griffin] recordings have been widely praised for their rich and natural sound as result of Kvitko’s perfectionist engineering standards." Fanfare Magazine
- "The lifelike, vibrant engineering typifies Blue Griffin's usual high sonic standards." Classics Today
- "Not incidentally, the recorded sound is terrific, courtesy of Blue Griffin producer, engineer, chief cook and bottle washer Sergei Kvitko, a fine pianist himself and one of the best in the business." Fanfare Magazine
- "Blue Griffin's engineering is up to the label's highest standards, which is saying a lot." Classics Today
Blue Griffin Recording is an independent recording label and a full service recording company for classical musicians.
Since its birth in 2000, Blue Griffin rose from a small recording company into an internationally recognized label with over 130 titles in its catalog and the artist roster that spans the Americas, Europe and Asia.
CDs recorded and produced by Blue Griffin are distributed by Albany, one of the world’s top 5 distributors of classical music, and available for sale everywhere CDs are sold, including Amazon.com, CD Universe, H&B Direct and most of the other online retailers, as well as Barnes & Noble and other book and music stores.
The digital distribution is handled by The Orchard, the world’s leader in digital music services, which assures the availability of our recordings on iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster and virtually all other outlets around the world.
Blue Griffin has been praised as “high quality young label” by Gramophone Magazine and as a “consistent stream of exceptionally enjoyable recordings” by American Record Guide. Many of our productions have been favorably reviewed by national and international publications such as American Record Guide, Fanfare Magazine, Gramophone, BBC Music, International Record Review, Flute World, Clarinet Magazine, Strad, Clavier, Percussion and Strings Magazine among many others.
Each year major releases on Blue Griffin are submitted to the entry list to be considered for the GRAMMY nominations.
More information about Audio Production Services
More information about Video Productions Services